Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Corridor


Sometime ago, whilst riding along the Springwater Corridor trail on a bike, I found myself in a stingy mean mood. I looked ahead and off to the side. In the patch of grass, trees, and shrubs that ran along the edge of the cliff, an older man was leaned against a shopping cart. It was piled high with his goods and belongings. I could see his smile yards away. Just as I passed, he lifted up his shirt and showed me the sizzling pink satin bra that he was wearing and appeared to fill quite well. I lifted up my hand and gave him the thumbs up sign and waved. He did it right back. As I rode out, passing the bright yellow Ross Island Bridge Cement rigs, I thought, "Holy crap, I really do get it good everyday."

1 comment:

  1. i think that's a pretty standard story for the corridor...although much sexier than my bike ride thru there some years ago. it was just a drunk homeless person schreeching at me as i pedaled ever harder to get past him.

    ReplyDelete